Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Two Days Left!

Hello Everyone!

I am excited to say that there are only two days left on the giveaway! 

I will announce the winner hopefully on Friday or Saturday and email you to get your mailing address. 

I can't wait to see who wins!

I was also going to make a side note: Just as a reminder, I would like to keep my name as B.M., Jane, Miss B, or Miss Blogger. Please keep it to that and if you want to share my blog, please email me first! 

Thanks! Have a great day!

His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤

2 comments:

  1. Also, I love your new header!! I love how the sun sparkles on through the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!