Saturday, April 8, 2017

::SFJ Newsletter Update::

Hello Friends!

How is your Saturday going? Lord willing, I will write a Saturday Ramblings post later today. ;)

Here is a new website for the SFJ Newsletter! There is one change-- it will be bi-monthly instead of every month. :(

I need submissions! Let me know what you think of the website. :)

Did you get the April edition? What did you think of it?

Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I got your newsletter on Thursday! I think it's really neat how you make them (= Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your newsletter on Thursday. I love it and the website!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your news letter! it was so cool!!! and I love your new blog design it is really cute with like the water color look!!! <3 :)
    love,
    Beth (Lilly's sister. I do not have a blog yet)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I appreciated your input yesterday ;)

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!