Hello Y'all!
Today I thought it would be fun to review one of my absolute favorite TV shows of all time. :) If you can imagine a mix of action, amazing abilities, a hint of romance, loyal friendships, an endearing dog, and never ending (but just enough!) suspense, Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye is the best show for you!
Sue Thomas is a deaf woman in her late twenties/early thirties. Her dream was to become an FBI agent, and she was determined to fulfill that dream. Even though many sources like family, friends, and the government were slightly opposed to the idea, she did! Since she is deaf, she has the absolutely amazing ability to read lips, so, you guessed it, she reads criminal/suspect's lips to help crack cases!
It is utterly addicting, but so inspiring and clean! If you want an exciting, funny, suspenseful, but still family-friendly TV show to watch, please consider this one!!
It is rated PG-13 for violence and suspense, understandably, since it is an FBI/detective action series. I have not run across any language (Besides OMGosh, idiot, Jerk, Punk... VERY minor!) immorality, or anything else besides minor violence. I watch it on PureFlix, so it is a very clean family friendly show!
I give it 5 stars out of 5. :)
Language: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Immorality: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 {A kiss here and there, a man and woman pair of agents pose as a married couple}
Violence: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Drugs and/or Alcohol: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 {Obviously it's an FBI show, so there are some cases dealing with drugs. Minor drinking IE. champagne at a ball}

Oh I have to check that show out!! Sounds interesting.
ReplyDeleteIt really is! I love it. :)
Delete