Friday, March 24, 2017

And the Winners Are!!

I am so excited to announce that the winners of my Whatever is Lovely notebook are...

~Abigayle Claire
~Lilly Shyree

I did not specifically choose the winners, the widget did. I wish I could choose more, but you can purchase the notebook here.

Thanks to everyone who entered! I will hopefully be designing more notebooks in the future. :) 

Have a blessed day! 

His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!!

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this amazing giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's neat that you make things! What site do you use to make notebooks?

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!