Saturday, March 18, 2017

~Cute and Modest Outfit Ideas~

We can be modest AND cute in our clothing choices!! You can sparkle for Jesus in the clothes you wear every day! 

::Here are some of my favorite Pins for adorable outfits::

I l-o-v-e this dress! Can someone please add it to my closet??

I know that was a lot! These are all such adorable outfits that I wish I had in my closet right now. :) 

Have a great Saturday! Let me know in the comments which outfit was your favorite! 

His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤

9 comments:

  1. Love this post!!! They're giving me ideas of clothing to make!!!!
    If any of y'all who happen to be reading this comment, want to be modest/cute/save money/learn an awesome skill, please learn to sew your own clothing!!!! I love to sew, and am learning about sewing clothing, you can turn cute sheets into dresses and skirts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I made my sister Lizzie a jean/lace skirt today and it is adorable! Sewing is awesome. :)

      Delete
    2. Good for you, Miss Blogger!! I don't have any sewing talent but my sister Beth makes the cutest pillows!!

      Delete
    3. Beth does make the cutest pillows!!

      Delete
  2. SUPER cute! I want all of these!!!! I'm going to post this on my Google account. 😉

    Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I want them all to be copied and pasted right into my closet. :) Dressing modestly is so much fun!!

      Delete
    2. Did you get the super cute outfit with the floral shirt and long denim skirt off of my mom's pinterest? ;)
      I love dressing modestly!!!

      Delete
  3. I have a post about dressing modestly: http://sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com/2017/03/cute-and-modest-outfit-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!