Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Sparkle For Jesus!

If you are reading this, it either means that you have read my previous blogs, been referred to by a friend, or by God's providence, you stumbled upon it!

I am so excited that you're here because I love people and I love followers! :) I love sunshine, smiles, family, Jesus Christ, reading+writing, hot drinks, and long talks.

I can't wait to continue this journey with you. :) I am continuing it from Weebly, which was amazing for a few years, but Blogspot just has a few more advantages that I love.

So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy Sparkle For Jesus! I would love to hear from you, so please email me at sparkleforjesusblog@gmail.com.

Since I will miss all the posts on my old blog, I am going to leave that up for reading! You can visit it at sparkle-for-jesus.weebly.com

Have a great day a may the Lord richly bless you!

His Handmaiden,
B.M. <3

1 comment:

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!