Hello Readers!
As most of you know, I have published one book, Drizellia, which can be purchased here or here. It is also on Kindle. ;)
I have been in the process of writing Caressia ever since I finished Drizellia. (Pretty much) And am hoping to get it published in the summer!!
::Here are some of my thoughts on my writing and a short overview of what's going to happen::
~I love writing! The genres I prefer to write are historical fiction, modern-ish fiction, Amish fiction, Christian genres.
~I have trouble writing in length unless it is something that I'm truly dedicated to.
~I use CreateSpace to publish, in the future if I am wanting to go further with writing, I may look into something different.
~I am hoping to reveal my cover sometime in April/May.
~I would love to tour my cover, title, and synopsis before I publish.
~Caressia is the good/perfect world in my book and comes from the word, "caress"
~I am more than halfway finished with my first draft and it has been edited once by a writing friend of mine, Erica.
So... Here is the synopsis of what you will read in Caressia!
Teenagers Jason, Kara, and Jasmine faced confusion and difficulty in their first visit to the worlds of Drizellia and Caressia. When they unexpectedly meet the unknown challenge of facing Drizellians on earth, they meet with the Lover, who tells them that they have been called to by Messengers of The Light. Their calling is to fight against the Dark Invaders on the Training Ground (earth) and to ultimately destroy the evil world of Drizellia.
Met with countless dangers and near-death situations, the three soon to be adults must make the most important decision of their lives-- to devote their lives to the Lover and be fight against the Dark Invaders on earth.
Will they succeed or will they fail? To find out more, read Caressia in its first appearance, summer 2017!
So, if you are interested in touring this book on your blog or with your friends, email me here!
Please pray for me as I continue the wonderful adventure of writing and let me know what you think of Caressia in the comments!
Have a great day and may Christ richly bless you!
His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is very exciting!! It will be very fun when it will come out!!
ReplyDelete- Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)