Wednesday, March 15, 2017

~The April Newsletter~



Hi Everyone!

I can't believe it is pretty much spring already! And, that of course means that a newsletter is coming up!! 

I am already preparing it, and there are a few blank spaces. I need YOU to write me something to fill in the blanks! ;) 

If you can email me an inspiring article, short story, poem, Bible verse, pen-pal ad, or small photo, that is ALL I am asking! 

The April newsletter will be sent out on April 1st (Lord willing) I will need all submissions by March 25th. 

If you would like a topic for inspiration... I am choosing these:

~Spring
~New Beginnings
~Freshness
~Beauty
~Love
~Flowers

So get started, I know you all are creative!! 

If you missed out on March's newsletter, you can email me and I'll send you a PDF version. 

Have a great day and enjoy this beautiful weather! :) 

His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get the newsletter!!

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will see what I can come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!