Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sparkling For Jesus!







I was trying to think what to write today. It's spring break and I literally have a TON of time on my hands! Several subjects came to mind, but I couldn't decide on something. 

Ok, I really couldn't think of anything!! So I decided to write on a bunch of different ways to sparkle for Jesus! 

You might think it is broad, but there is so much to cover! 

Here are several ways that you can sparkle for Jesus on an everyday basis! 

~Smile
Smiling is so easy and so fun! Believe me, some people are effected by the smallest things and a smile can bring so much joy to someone! We can sparkle for Jesus by spreading love with a smile at any time to anyone! 

~Be Different
This world tends to be dark. If we differ from it by being a light for God, then we can set a trend and brighten up this world by sparkling for Jesus! Here are some ways you can be different:

-Speak Christ-honoring words

-Honor your parents

-Dress modestly

-Reach out to friends

-Smile :) 

-Read your Bible+Pray in public

-Bless others with your presence

-Don't compromise your values
-
Hang out with those less popular

-Witness the Gospel!

-Spend time with the elderly and disabled

-Don't be afraid to do hard things

Those are all just a few of the ways we can sparkle for Jesus! What are some ways you are a sparkler?? Please let me know in the comments! 

Let's change the world with the way we live!

His Handmaiden,
B.M. 


P.S. I added a few new wallpapers to the SFJ Wallpapers page. ;) 


2 comments:

  1. This is so good!! I love the "pray and read your bible in public." My dad does that sometimes people sometimes look at him and learn a lot by him ministering to others in public.

    I guess wearing long skirts does make me different to some people...even other teens at my church laughed at me once because my skirt was so long. xD
    I'm glad I'm standing out for the RIGHT reasons.

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!! At CHURCH?! That's really sad!!! Thank you for doing the right thing even when it's tough. We were at the zoo yesterday, and pretty much every girl there was wearing immodest pants or shorts. It can be a little odd to have everybody looking at you because your wearing a skirt. I only remember seeing two females above the age of five wearing a skirt or dress. BTW... I think long or knee length skirts are the prettiest!!! I almost never wear pants or shorts now. I just love to look feminine and beautiful. :)

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!