Sunday, March 19, 2017

Introducing New SFJ Materials!

Hello Everyone! 

I am excited to announce new Sparkle For Jesus materials that will available for purchase soon! 

The Sparkle For Jesus notebook line will be coming hopefully in the next 1-2 weeks. I am going to be publishing the first one and maybe the second during this time. I will hopefully design more in the future! 

It will be available on Amazon and to buy directly from me. 

I am also designing book marks that will be available to purchase in the future. If you have any other ideas, let me know!

I am excited to expand this ministry and can't wait to see what God does with it. 

Come back soon to hear about giveaways!! 

His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤



3 comments:

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!