Monday, March 20, 2017

~Notebook Cover Reveal!~

I am so excited to announce that my 1st edition of the Sparkle For Jesus notebook is in the publication process! 

I spent lots of time designing this cover and there were quite a few complications, but I am so grateful that God answered my prayers and it finally worked! 

So... here is the cover of the Whatever is Lovely notebook. :)


I am going to be having a giveaway soon, so check back! I am a little disappointed with the price that was laid on the book automatically- $5.50 
I would change it if I could! 

(I am also in the process of designing the Hello Sparkle notebook, what would you like to see in it?) 

Thanks! Have a great day and let me know in the comments what you think of the cover! 

His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤



2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!!! I can't wait for the giveaway!! <3

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!