
Happy Resurrection Day Sparklers!
This is the most memorable day of the year when we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
What is one of your families traditions for Easter Sunday?
QUIZ!!
Do any of you know what you traditionally respond to someone when they say "He is risen!"?
Let me know in the comments! I'll let you know if you get it right. ;)
Have a super blessed Easter! May the Lord bless you in your walk of following Him. <3
His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤
He has risen indeed! My church does that every Easter Sunday. One of my family's traditions is to go pick dewberries and us girls bake a dewberry pie together! It's messy--but it makes great memories. Then we have a bonfire and sit around it, eating pie while our Papa plays the guitar and we sing praise songs.
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog! I just started my own--
http://justayoungwoman.blogspot.com/
God bless you!
Yes! That is the correct answer. :) I love dewberries! We have been getting a lot of rain lately so we haven't been able to pick many, but that will come soon! Thanks! I hope you are blessed with my blog!
Delete