Saturday, April 22, 2017

::Saturday Ramblings::

Hello Everyone!

How is your Saturday going? I haven't been blogging lately for many reasons... 1: My right wrist has been in pain because I was typing too much, does this happen to y'all? 2: School-- so busy finishing up the school year! 

But anyway, here I am now! Aannndd... I will ask to forgive me because this will be a huge ramble about my week! 

::Exciting Happening::


~I got my braces off yesterday!! It was a surprise, I wasn't supposed to get them off yet but it ended up working out!! It is so nice to enjoy popcorn, apples, nuts, and gummy candy again! 


::Regionals::

If you couldn't tell by the font size... I am incredibly ecstatic for this amazing home-school conference coming up THIS WEEK!! 
It is put on by ILBP and is hosted at the International ALERT Academy in Big Sandy, TX. 

Here's the promo video for this year... 

(embed video)-- wait, website won't load... sorry! Here's a link-- Regionals

Most of my family will be attending along with some of my friends who I'll tag at the end! I am crazy excited! (If you can't tell!) :) 

::What I've been Reading::


The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom- for the third time- it is an incredible story of forgiveness, loyalty, faith, and love. I would totally recommend it! 

Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt- for school. I am enjoying it! 

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- Love-Love-Loved it!! I finished it a couple weeks ago and me and my mom watched the movie when my brothers and dad went on a canoe trip with ALERT. 

Proverbs by King David, inspired by God- I had to include my Bible readings! Along with several other books of the Scriptures, I cherish my time in the Proverbs. 


::What I've been Watching::


When Calls the Heart, 4th Season- this is a sweet, family-friendly, suspenseful, old-time TV series based on the book by Janette Oake. My family l-o-v-e-s this show! We've watched all the seasons. If you enjoy Little House on The Prairie, then this is another great show for you! 

Pride and Prejudice, Kiera Knightley and Matthew McFayden- I l-o-v-e-d it! That's about it-- will watch it several more times and still love it! 


::What I've been Listening To::


Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack, wow-- P&P ended up in most of my categories- amazing! 

The Piano Guys, always...

My Redeemer Lives by Nicole C. Mullens, beautiful and inspiring. 

The Bontrager Family Singers, I love the classic bluegrass Gospel singing! 

::What I've been Doing::

Packing for Regionals

Practicing Violin

Reading

Blogging

Teaching BRIGHT Lights with Erica

Enjoying NO BRACES!!

Drinking Jasmine Green Tea

Soaking in special moments

Coloring in countless coloring books...

Singing! 

And so much more... 



That's all for today! What is your Saturday looking like? Have a blessed weekend! Oh.. and sorry I haven't posted a Be a Testimony article this week... it will be coming soon! 

May Christ Richly bless you as you *sparkle* for HIM!!

His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤


My friends attending Regionals...

Kimberly

Lilly

Erica

Kaylyn <3

Abby+Co.
(as in cousins-- it's a family we're friends with but it's two families-- cousins!)

The Amazing Hulins!

And tons of other friends... will you be at Regionals?? 

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait until regionals!!!!! 2 more days until one of the brightest highlights in my year starts!!!
    Can't wait to see you there... ��

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I have been counting down the days since I think 18... :) See you tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Hi Brooke (: I've been up to a few of the same things! Listened to Bontragers on the way home from Church today, and yesterday was reading pride and prejudice and practicing my violin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! ;) You'll have to let me know what you think of Pride and Prejudice!

      Delete
    2. It's pretty funny! One day I'd like to see the movie.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a nice month! I get my braces off next month!! xD
    Regionals was so fun and went by SO fast!

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke! I never got to see you?! Ach! We were talking about you Friday night but Lauren said you had already left. I was so sad! You know, I was going to look at my schedule and try to see if I could make a morning for coffee, but I was up at 6 and in the chapel by 7:15 everyday anyways, and it was all over before I knew it! Please tell me you're coming to Family Camp!!

    Anyways. I love posts like this. So fun! And thanks for the link!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly!! I have been thinking about you ever since the conference. <3 I was so disappointed that I never saw you! I was up at 6 and pretty much busy all day. We probably won't be at Family Camp, but we will be at ATI again next year!!

      Miss you, sweet friend! Sending love and prayers... <3

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!