Sunday, May 14, 2017

3 Reasons Why I Love My Mom

Happy Mother's Day!! I know each of y'all are so thankful for your mom. <3 I don't care if it isn't a holiday pertaining to the Lord, but I think with all my parents do for me, I can take a day to show them how grateful I am for them. Can I get an "amen"??

Even though there are probably millions of reasons why I adore my mama, here are three huge ones. :)

1. 

Isn't that the best reason?? Without her, I wouldn't be here. I heard something in a sermon audio from Adrian Rogers today that: "Some people say parenting is hereditary-- chances are that if your parents don't have kids, you won't either." :) Our mom's literally deserve tons of respect for their superpower life-giving abilities!! 

2. 
If you think your mom doesn't love you, you are totally wrong. No matter the situation of your relationship, your mother loves you. Even through rough times, my mama has been my best friend and reminded me that she loves me. <3 

3. 
We all have a bestie, even if it is hard to find one. My mom is my forever best friend and I am so grateful to have her in my life!!! If you're struggling to find Godly or good friends, go to your mom or dad! 


To Mama: I am so thankful for you and love you sooooooo much! I wish I could yell out to the whole world that you are so awesome! I love laughing, crying, talking, doing, and living with you. :) So here's a big kiss... <3 


What do you love about your mom? What was something special you did for her today?? 

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Thanks for sharing this! My mom is amazing, and I love her so much. Hope your mom had a happy mothers' day. :)

    https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my sweet girl. You and your siblings are my life and God gives me the grace and wisdom I need to carry on each day to help bring you up in the admonition of the Lord and train you up for Him and in Him. I fail and often feel defeated, but it is continual perservance and faith and dedication that keep me going. My hope is in the Lord and I trust Him with your lives, ultimately, and He keeps giving me all I need to love and care and serve my family even when I think I can't go on sometimes. I can't put into words my love for you. You are my sunshine and inspiration, my sweet, sweet girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Mama!! You are everything to me! <3

      Delete
  3. What a sweet post! I miss my mama each Mothers Day.She passed in 2008 and though we had our differing views on motherhood (I'm a bit more conservative) we loved each other very much. Lord bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry for your loss! I love my mom so much as well. <3 May Christ richly bless you!

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!