Hey Y'all!
Wow, it's been forever since I've actually taken time to write a post, take pictures, and breath! We have been crazy busy this week, but I LOVE it like that. When life isn't busy, I'm not busy, and I like being busy. :)
So this week, starting Sunday, we went to church and had our monthly potluck, Monday we had dentist appointments and then an orchestra concert with a bunch of our best friends. :) It was SO MUCH FUN!!! Since it was downtown Houston, we didn't get home until midnight. (Side note: don't you love it when your mom's talk forever after they say it's time to go?? LOVE YOU MOM!!)
Then yesterday we went to our close friends house, although they don't have any girls... I enjoyed reading seven copies of the WORLD Magazine!! :P
Me and my siblings have been battling colds for the entire month of April. Wait, is it May already? So I am the chosen one now and I don't have a voice. But I am thanking God for the blessing a voice and empty nose is!! Believe me y'all-- we take them for granted!
Today I had my second to last writing class and I am very sad about that!!
Tonight, me, my dad, and my siblings went out to our pond to enjoy some fishing. Here are some photos!
 |
| My tea bag!!! |
 |
| Gorgeous view from the pond |
 |
| Beautiful feet are those that share the Gospel! :) |
 |
| Our kitty Cinderella acting scary. :P |
 |
| Mr. R and Daddio fishing |
 |
| Mr. T just chillin' |
 |
| Another view :) |
 |
| Mr. R is our big nature guy! It's so cute. :) |
 |
| Mr. T just chillin' again :P |
 |
Annie snuggling in the grass by the soon-to-be filled pool :)
Have a great day guys!! |
Cute pictures! And oh yes, #countrylife! It's the best!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Bethany! I know, right?!
DeleteLove the pictures!! The one of your feet on the bridge is just stunning!
ReplyDeleteMy parents are the same way, especially my dad. ;) When we are with these certain friends we always stay up really late!! My dad says it's time to go and it's still at east 2 hours until we leave. xD
- Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)
Thanks, Lilly! I love taking pictures. :) :) :)
Delete