The season has come around when most of us have bunches of friends graduating from either high-school or college. It is a joyous season and so much fun too. Yesterday, my older brother, dad and I were able to go to an amazing church that we try to visit every now and then to see our friends, play sports, etc... They were having their graduation ceremonies and a reception and it was SO much fun!
As I talked to a few of my friends who were graduates, I saw different things: Some were very passionate and excited about moving on, others were in the middle, and then some were nervous, but trusting God to guide their paths even when they had NO idea what they wanted to do. God made everyone different, but He has a plan for each of us.
Here are 3 ways to bless the graduates in your life: :)
They need this assurance! I was at a conference with a girl who I knew didn't really know what she wanted to do after she graduated. (She graduated on Saturday) She was trusting the LORD to direct her in the right way, but she still didn't know. The speaker right at that moment started talking to us about trusting in the LORD (That was the theme of the conference) with our futures. He was directly talking to those who were graduating. I just saw the LORD work in a special way that day as I knew that she was affected by that.
In the simplest way, just give them a hug or sweet gift and show them that you love and appreciate them!
Pray for them and TELL them that you are praying for them! God will bless them in great ways and they will have peace that others are there for them throughout the end of their childhood.
Do you have any friends or family graduating? How are you blessing them?



cool poste B.M.
ReplyDeletelove,
Beth(I don't have a blog yet)
I have a few friends who graduated recently; these are some great ideas!
ReplyDeleteI love graduations!! I recently went to my cousin's graduation from college. I'm pretty sure he does not know Jesus as his personal savior so it brings a good excuse to pray even more for him.
ReplyDelete- Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)
I just tagged you for something on my blog; you don't have to do it, but feel free to!
ReplyDelete