Saturday, May 20, 2017

Super Saturday Sequined Sale!!





Hello Everyone!

Today I'm having a special sale on the sequined waffle knit scarves! Instead of the usual $13.00 for one scarf  you can buy two sequined scarves for $15.00!!

Be extra sparkly as you sparkle for Jesus with these gorgeous sequined scarves! There are two special edition colors, Winter Whispers (White, gray, and sequins) and Peachy Sunset (Light pink shades and sequins)

You can order your scarves using this form below. (Payments will be sent to me via check in the mail.)
If you have any questions, you can email me at sparkleforjesusblog@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!