Thursday, July 27, 2017

::My Top 10 Pins of July::




Oh, how I enjoy Pinterest!! Here are my top 10 personal favorite Pins from the sun-shiney month of July!



1. 

What a cute outfit! 

2. 
Sooooooo true!

3. 
Oh, why Disney? Why did you have to ruin the live action movie?

4.
Just a laugh. ;) 

5.
My mouth hence waters...

6.
I'm in a smiling mood :) :) :) 

7.
This just made me think

8. 
Truth right there! 

9. 
I'm a  l a d y  and nothing less

10. 
Ahem... how true, how true...


11. (Woops! Had to add just one more!) 
What a BEAUTIFUL reminder!


Have a great Friday, y'all!! 



P.S. Introducing....... ME!! I am now including my picture on this blog! ;P 

















12 comments:

  1. I love ALL those pictures Mrs. Blogger!!!
    I also LOVE the one of you that is sooo pretty girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Brianna! You're so sweet. :) <3

      Delete
    2. Your welcome the place you took it was PERFECT!!
      Hey Miss. Blogger do you have a camera or do you have something else you take pictures??

      Delete
    3. Great question! I actually use my Apple iPod Touch. It takes fabulous pictures! My family has wanted to get a nice camera for years, but it hasn't ever happened. Soon, hopefully... :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except coffee... HEE HEE!!!
    I really like that one I am a lady and no less!!! I don't care if I look different from the rest of the world by wearing nice pretty clothes, even if I'm running down to the store, because I am a LADY no less, not eye candy.
    BTW!!! PICTURE!!! I was excited to see that!!! I had fun taking those pics of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.K. SORRY!!! I had to agree with the Beauty and the Beast one!!! TEARS!!! OH DISNEY I COULD EAT YOU ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. YESSSSS! I totally agree about Disney. *0* ANNNND... I forgot to give credit to the amazing photographer who took my pictures! Thanks, Erica!! <3

      Delete
    3. Erica YOU took those pictures!!!
      Those are AMAZING!!
      I didn't know you liked taking pictures so much!!
      (Learn something new every day...

      Delete
    4. I Know!! She takes some beautiful pictures. ;)

      Delete
    5. By the way... I added some other pictures in the "About Miss Blogger" page. ;)

      Delete
    6. Yeah I saw those Miss. Blogger those are AMAZING!!
      You are sooo pretty Miss. Blogger!!
      Who took those pictures for you???

      Delete
    7. Hey Brianna! Thank you, you are so sweet. :) Erica Jade actually took them for me on our old property!! ;)

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!