Tuesday, July 25, 2017

::Virtual Modest Fashion SHOW!!!::



It is TIME for the Virtual Modest Fashion Show!! 

I will post each picture in this article along with the contestant's name and age. Before 7PM, please comment below which outfit is your personal favorite (Either number of photo or name of contestant) and I will announce the winner either tonight at 8PM or tomorrow at 11AM! 

Enjoy yourself and be inspired!



1. Erica Jade, age 16


2. Grace Anna, age 10 



3. Brianna, age 13



4. Beth, age 12



5. Lilly, age 13




                                      A Video to enjoy!!! 





I hope you enjoyed these lovely outfits and inspiring video!! If you could please vote before 7PM tonight, that would be greatly appreciated. ;) Have a great Tuesday! 


9 comments:

  1. LOVE these outfits! I had fun taking the pics of Grace, and then she took the ones of me. How do you want us to vote? By email or comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. In the pics of me and Grace, we're at our house in Ohio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all the outfits but I think Grace Anna's outfit is the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There all so cute it's hard to vote but I will half to go with Erica's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.K. ... I'll have to say Grace's... OR ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so HARD!!!! I'd wear every one of these outfits and love them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!