Monday, July 24, 2017

::Benefit Sale for The Huber Family::

Chloe Huber

This week, all of the proceeds of sales of my waffle knit scarves will go towards the Huber Family Fundraiser.


I personally knew Lydia Huber before she was even married. Only three months after she married David Huber, they were going through the tough process of pregnancy of twin girls. They were born extremely early because of complications, and after weeks of struggling, Isabelle went to be with the Lord.

Chloe is now 6 months old and 7 pounds! She went home on Friday with her parents and saw God's beautiful creation for the first time with many smiles and happy expressions!

Please consider contributing to the Huber Family this week! The dates of the fundraiser are today (Monday July, 24th) through Friday, July 28th.

Also please keep this precious family in your prayers! He is so gracious and has continuously shown His everyday mercies to this family during the process.

You can purchase scarves here.

Have a great day, y'all!



P.S. The Virtual Modest Fashion show will be held (Lord Willing!) this Tuesday or Wednesday! Please be available throughout the day to vote before 7 PM. :)

6 comments:

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!