Tuesday, July 18, 2017

:::Virtual Modest Fashion Show Update::

Hi Guys!

I know it's been sooo long since I wrote a post! Right after I write this I'll start working on another one to post really soon!! ;)

So, I know that Modest Fashion Show is something all of y'all are looking forward to, but I have only had 2 entries, and they were by 2 sisters! :P So I cannot choose between them...

If you are still interested in doing the Virtual Modest Fashion Show, let me know in the comments, and send me your entry/entries (up to 2) by this Saturday. 

I am very excited about this and am hoping to get at least 5 entries, 10 would be amazing!! Please share my original announcement from this link: Virtual Modest Fashion Show on your blogs and with friends.

Have a great day, guys!

His Handmaiden,
Elise ❤❤❤❤❤

3 comments:

  1. Aww man!! I'll pray your get some more entries soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lilly!! P.S. I LOVED y'alls entries. ;)

      Delete
  2. I sooo entered sounds like sooo much fun!!!!
    Love you B.M!!!

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!