Today Kimberly tagged me in a fun blog tag! Thank you, Kimberly! :) I've been tagged several times and n-e-v-e-r get around to doing them, so I'm impressing myself. ;P
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Oh boy... I don't think there is one, actually. But pretty much everyone calls me Brookie and then some friends and I (Who don't love When Calls The Heart at all... not...) have dubbed each other names from our favorite TV show. I'm Julie, and not proud of it! She's a silly girl, but the only reason I'm named after her is because they thought we had a similar hair color. Seriously, y'all! Call me Elizabeth!! Just having fun. ;)
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Let me think about it for a minute... I can't think of anything! Maybe pinning everything my friends have pinned on Pinterest just because I love it then they're like, "Why'd you pin my entire board?!" (Well, no one has ever asked me that, so I'm good. ;P)
3. Do you have any strange phobias?
Nerf bullets and rubber bands being shot at me. Enough said. Oh, also foam noodles being slapped at me by my brothers in the pool. O_O
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Anything that I can belt out at the top of my lungs. :) :) :)
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
The microwave beeping or being stopped at a random number and not cleared.
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Talking...
7. What's a YouTuber that almost always makes you laugh?
Well, I'm not much into YouTube and don't usually watch it. I prefer GodVine and GodTube. That said, I would have to say Tim Hawkins or Jostie Flicks!
8. What was your first stuffed animal, and what was its name?
As far as I can remember, is was a pastel pink, yellow, mint, and blue dog that I named Stuffy. I haven't seen it since I was probably 10. :(
9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
We don't get Starbucks much, but I would say either a Carmel or Cookie Crunch Frappucino. :) I wayyyy prefer cold/frozen coffee to hot!!!
10. Do you have any weird body skills?
Not that I know of. ;)
11. What's your favorite comfort food that's bad but you eat it anyways?
Uhh... chocolate or Air Head Rainbow Berry Bites.... {Insert Evil Grin}
12. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Oh My Goodness. Sweet. Awwwwwwwwwww. (That's not exaggerated) Hmm... that's a good question! :)
13. What did you used to wear that you would never wear now?
I'd have to agree with Kimberly. Diapers. Onsies. Rompers. :P You would NEVER catch me in any of those!
14. What did you want to be when you were young?
A teacher, mother, wife, doctor, actor, famous singer. Hmm... I should consider some of those options now...
15. How tall are you?
Around 5' 6" and a 1/2. I have a friend who's 5' 7" and we're sooo close, so I could technically say 5' 7"??
16. Fun bonus: What are 5 ways to win your heart/become a great friend?
- Be yourself
- Be selfless, kind, loving,
- Laugh with me
- Accept me for who I am
- Give glory to God in everything you do!
I now tag Lilly from A Lilly in God's Garden and Laura from Flowers In My Basket! Anyone else who wants to steal it can certainly do so. ;) I hope y'all enjoyed this post and it brightened your Friday!
Have an awesome weekend!
His Handmaiden,
Elise ❤❤❤❤❤
This is a good one, Brooke!! Can't wait to do it!!
ReplyDelete- Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)
Yes it is!! It was so much fun. :) I can't wait to see your's!
DeleteHa HA!!! Yes, I can see you written all over this post... And I DO remember the day #3 was a reality. (Actually, that didn't turn out all that bad, after that incident, your brother and everybody else disappeared and we got the pool all to ourselves and spent the day talking about everything under the sun. [And then that night our mom's talked for 2 hours and 15 minutes when y'all dropped me off back home. {And then I stayed up for the next several hours trying to brush out the nasty knots from the salt water in my hair.}]) Hey... I know a couple of songs you LUV to belt out when you're anywhere that send me reeling... (L.D.'s TIY and N) If you didn't get that, just know the singer I CAN'T STAND that you love. ;)
ReplyDeleteOne more thing... Height, if you are 5' 7" "technically" then can I be 5'10" because I'm 5'9" and 3/4"? PLEASE???!!! Just depends whether I'm barefoot or not. ;)
Awww... I miss you so much Erica! Oh, Erica, you are such a true friend and I do know which songs you are talking about. ;P
DeleteOh, and yes, you can be 5'10"!! It's totally allowed. Ha ha!
Aww you did it! Yay!! I love your answers SO much, and they make me miss you!
ReplyDeleteJostie Flicks are also some of my favorite!! And I didn't realize how tall you are!! Yikes, among you, Lauren, and Kaylyn, I'd really need to stand on a chair or something for a group picture these days! Hahahaa!
Love!
Kimberly // peculiaronpurpose.blogspot.com
Aww thanks for tagging me!!! I miss y'all too!
DeleteYes, Jostie Flicks never cease to make me burst in laughter. :) And I wouldn't say I'm very tall, but I'm thankful for my hight! HA HA. :)
AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for tagging me! Some of the questions look hard, but I'll try at it! I'm going to be posting everyday for a week, and I'll probably include this in it. It was fun to read your answers!
ReplyDelete