Friday, June 30, 2017

ANNOUNCING.... Virtual Modest Fashion Show!!





Hey Y'all!

I feel like it's been foreeevvvveeerrrr since I wrote a post! My family has been incredibly busy this summer as we are preparing to move. :)

So, I recently had a crazy idea to do a "Virtual Modest Fashion Show" on my blog. Here's some more info:

Basically on a day I choose (probably someday in the next week or two) I will post pictures of outfits YOU have put together from the clothes in your closet, either on you, on a manican, or just laying down on something. You can put together whatever you want to, it just has to be from your closet or somewhere in your house. ;) If you enter an outfit that is a picture found online, on social media, or from a friend, you will be immediately disqualified.

I will take your pictures, and every few minutes I will post a new outfit with a small bio that you have sent me. After all the pics are posted, each of you will be able to VOTE on your favorite outfit (no, you cannot vote on yourself) ;P And whoever has the most votes will be chosen as a WINNER!!


SO... are any of you guys interested? I want at least 10 entries so it can be a little more interesting, so  you can share about this on your blogs or with your friends!

I'm super excited! Have a great Friday, y'all!

His Handmaiden,
~Elise ❤❤❤❤

20 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, Elise!! I will definitely try to do this. So, do we send you the picture(s) of the outfit(s) we have put together to your email? When is the day they are due? I think I will try to advertise this. I just need all the details. ;)

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.bogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lilly! Sorry, I should have included that. :) You can send the pictures to my email- sparkleforjesusblog@gmail.com
      I'm not sure which day I will need all of them, but by the time I have at least ten, I will announce something. ;) ;) ;)

      Thank you!! I am excited. :)

      Delete
    2. Ok. Sounds good. I would like to advertise this but what should I say about the due date? Should I just say by the end of next week?

      Delete
    3. Yep, that sounds good! Sorry about the confusion. :P

      Delete
  2. That's a great idea! I'm not sure if I'll enter, but it sounds like it will be a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally doing this! I don't have an email so would it be okay if I sent it from my moms email? This is such a grate idea how many outfits can we do?
    love,
    Beth(Lilly's sister I don't have a blog yet.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm so excited! You can send it from your mom's email and I was thinking maybe limit it to your favorite two. ;)

      Delete
  4. Sounds fun I would have to have my mom help though I don't know for sure If I can enter but I will surely try and please tell us when other outfits have been posted
    When will you show us the outfits???
    Like will you show us the outfits before the contest or on the contest???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine!
      I will decide on a date once I have at least 10 outfits and then I'll announce it. ;) I'm going to post all of them and then all of y'all can vote and the outfit with the most votes WINS! ;)

      Delete
  5. Two questions... Can I do more than one outfit, and IS there a prize for this thing? Trip to Europe or something trivial like that? ;)
    I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A trip to Europe sounds PERFECT!! <3

      Delete
    2. ONLY a trip to Europe?! I was thinking maybe a world tour. ;)

      Delete
    3. Yes! A world tour that is perfect! LOL :)
      love,
      Beth

      Delete
  6. You can put together as many outfits as you want to, and then narrow it down to your two favorites and enter those. ;) And... no. :( I wasn't planning on a prize, but I will consider it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha!!! Well, Grace and I are working on getting pictures in PICTURESQUE Ohio. When we drove up, it looked like we were in a fairy garden. I got some cute pics of Grace, and am waiting for her to get pics of me.
    P.S. I found a SUPER cute skirt I'm going to lengthen with lace in a thrift store for... 25 CENTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cheap girl!!
      That sounds sooo gorgeous girl!! (the fairy garden)

      Delete
  8. What bio do you mean???
    And how do we send the picture???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just send a pic to either my personal email if you know it or my blog email-- sparkleforjesusblog@gmail.com
      Also, a bio is just something about yourself... name, age, something neat about you, etc... :)

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!