Tuesday, June 20, 2017

::My Top Ten Pins of June::

Hey Y'all!

So I thought it'd be fun if I gave my top ten favorite pins that I pinned on Pinterest for a twist in blogging! They all range from style (clothes, shoes, hair, makeup) recipes (dessert, healthy, etc..) and quotes and movie pics! Let me know in the comments what you think. :)


1.


2. 



3. 


4. 
(Rasberry Sweet Rolls yummm!!) 


5. 


6. 


7. 


8. 



9. 


10. 



I hope y'all have an amazing Tuesday! Also, I will soon need submissions for the June/ July SFJ Newsletter! Please email those to me ASAP so I can get that together. :) 

~ Elise ❤❤❤❤

15 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!!! Some of these are funny, but I have to admit that the When Calls the Heart one.... That is not the face I make. The face I make is beaming with joy and ecstasy!!! (Or just blank because I don't know when it begins and when it starts.) ;) I love the two fishtail braid hairstyle!!! So cute!!! Also... I have got to try to make those raspberry sweet rolls!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Lauren, I know you are a fervent hater of WCTH, but I am so extremely into it, that I couldn't refrain from putting that on there. ;) I know! I actually did a hairstyle really similar to that one last week and loved it!! Oh... don't they look sooo yummy?!
      Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
    2. They do look delicious! And I really like the verse at the end :) by the way, is Elise your middle name? And Erica, is your
      real name Lauren? I was just wondering because on your Etsy page it says Lauren, and somewhere else I saw Lilly call you Lauren too 😃
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
    3. I won't say which is my real or whether both are nicknames or names I made up for myself... BUT if I publish my books, I promise I'll use my real name. ;) Hee Hee!!! I meant to respond to the email you sent through Etsy, but I kept forgetting to get on Etsy to respond back to tell you thank you!! So sorry about that!!!

      Delete
    4. Okay, that's fine! 😊

      Delete
  2. I love the first picture! Antique books are treasures!! Also- those Raspberry rolls look like Christmas!! I MUST BAKE THEM!! ;)
    What is your user name on Pinterest? I need to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I saw a really neat idea of making bookmarks out of old books that have fallen apart. So cool!! Don't they look yummy??!
      I emailed you. ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh My Gosh I L.O.V.E those pictures especially the When Calls The Heart one it's sooo true except I sometimes make a face of anger because it's a TERRIBLE GREAT ending
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I totally make that face:)
    i love WHEN CALLS THE HEART!!!!!!!!!
    I have pinned some of those;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 this post!! Definitely a big pride and prejudice fan but not as much WCTH...
    My family has chosen to stop watching them because it's a soap opera. :)

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... that's too bad. :( I LOOOOVVVEEEE Pride and Prejudice!! <3

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!