Thursday, August 10, 2017

::The Very Awesome Vlog Challenge #6::

www.LakesidePublications.com

Hey Y'all! 

I just did Ivy Rose's Very Awesome Blog Challenge! Come check it out and even participate yourself. ;) 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating in the challenge! Are you able to make your video public? It's not letting me watch it and I want to see it!!!

    ~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ivy! I made the mistake of making it private! :( Can I email it to you?

      Delete
    2. I would love that! Thank you!! :D

      Delete
    3. I am SO sorry for the confusion! What is your email?? :)

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!