Tuesday, August 15, 2017

::What's Going On In My World::



Hey Y'all!

I've been enjoying vlogs so much lately. :) But, I have missed writing! This month and last month have been so busy, filled with excitement, change, and new beginnings. As school is beginning next week, I realize that life goes by so quickly! My summer flew by, and I don't want it to end, but getting back into a structered routine will be nice. :)

Here's what I've been up to!

::Doing::

~Reading

~Writing

~Moving 

~Singing

~Living

~Breathing

~Loving

~Serving


::Reading::


~Authentic Beauty: By Leslie Ludy

This is such an amazing book! It encourages young women to be pure and lovely before God and has convicted and motivated me countlessly. Thanks, Mom! I would really encourage anyone to read this! 

~Sense and Sensibility: By Jane Austen


Just because I always need to have a Jane Austen novel by my side at all times. :) This one is very captivating and enjoyable! 

~Bread Of Angels: By Tessa Afshar

This was SUCH a good book! The inspiring Biblical fiction was written in a personable, acurate, yet enjoyable story of Lydia, Paul's first convert. Read it! 



::Watching::

~Leave It To Beaver: 

This is a super fun classic that my family enjoys watching over and over. :) It's funny, clean, personable, and cute! 

~When Calls The Heart

Always...

~Christy 

I requested a hold from the library of what was said to be "The Complete Series" of Christy Huddleston... but I got the middle of the season! Thankfully, I have read the book, so I could understand what was going on. But let me say that I really have NO affection or attraction at ALL for Dr. Niell. I mean really- a not-so-nice-looking, alchoholic, athiest, evolutionist... need I go further? Sorry... that's my only rant for today. I know y'all probably have a lot of comments on that one, does he turn out better in the last season??! 



::Listening To::


~King Of The World: by Natalie Grant

Such a beautiful song with incredible words! 

~Mercy Said No: Greg Long (I prefer CeCe Winans, though) 

This song makes me break out in song every time I listen to it! I love the inspiration it gives me and the constant truth it promotes! 

~The Piano Guys: Uncharted

I LOVE The Piano Guys! They are coming in concert to my city, but my word, the price! I would really love to go... but we're too busy right now. Videos and recordings are enough for me!! 



::Eating+Drinking::


~Chick-fil-a

Because, um, obviously! 

~SubZero: Nitrogen Icecream!

                                                         So COOL and so delicious!!!

 ~Going Healthy! 

This school year I'm not doing: sugar, fried foods, or sodas. Anyone wanna join me??! 

::Doing::

~BRIGHT Lights

Yay!!! BRIGHT Lights is such an amazing ministry and I have so enjoyed teaching a fabulous group of girls! Me and Erica took the summer off, but tonight we start again! YAY!!! 

~School

Isn't everyone??! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I hope all of y'all enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments: What have you been up to? What was your favorite thing you did this summer? 

Have a blessed and Christ-centered week! 

His Handmaiden,






10 comments:

  1. Aww...I love posts like this!! Please let me know how Sense and Sensibility gets because I really want to read it!!
    I <3 Christy!! I didn't like him at all at first...but he does kind of grow on you. I'm not saying I like him now I'm just saying he kind of gets a bit likeable. :P But warning...the last Christy show ruins the whole series. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww me too!! Have you seen the Sense and Sensibility movie?? If so I want to know which one is best out of the ones that have been made!! Ahh okay. :) I would say David was a much better choice haha. :P

      Delete
  2. Love this post Miss. Blogger!!
    Has the new season of "When Calls The Heart" comes out (I mean season 4)??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brianna! Yes it did already air in February and I believe some if not all of the episodes are now on DVD. ;)

      Delete
  3. Well please email me when the whole season 4 comes out can you?
    Because my mom doesn't like to get it until the whole season comes out and I am just sooo eager to see what's going to happen next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome. I started school August 7!!

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!