Tuesday, August 8, 2017

::THSC Convention 2017//from a Volunteer's Perspective::

Hi Y'all!

I recorded a vlog today (and I was SUPER excited about it!!) But I could not get it to load. :( Any tips??

I recently volunteered at the THSC Convention's tween girl's program, Inner Princess. Along with working there, I took lots of pictures and helped out other places. It was such a blast working with friends and serving others!

So here's some pictures from a few weekends ago! *Please note: I have permission as a worker to post these pictures, but for each child's safety, please do not share these on your blogs or social media without permission from me. Thanks!


Inner Princess was the best! {And always is!}


Me enjoying a much welcomed break! 


 My outfit on Saturday :)


 Skit Time! Y'all- these things were awesome. :) Shout out to Jessie, Lael, Amy, Andrew,  Mr. Steele Susannah, and Priscilla. Great job!! 

 Storytime! 

 These were the c-u-t-e-s-t  kiddos ever-besides my siblings that is. Just sayin. ;) 
Craft Time! 



That smile... 

Me trying to get in a crowded picture... :P Love y'all Rachel, Joy, and Lauren!! 

I promise it wasn't my idea--all her's. Honest. :P We didn't have any fun at all. (Not)

Lunch time! I had the amazing duty one day to push a cart FULL of tons of bags of Chick-fil-a #1's. I'm not lying when I say that CFA is the universal homeschooler/Christian peace sign. :) 

Gym time! Don't ever say that 10-12 year old girls don't have energy. I think they were crazier than some of the kids. O_O But they were great. <3 

T-shirt signing the last day! This might be the best part of the weekend! 

The whole gang! (I'm not in the pic because five friends people handed me phones and I dutifully took pictures. Have you ever said "cheese" 5 times in a row while switching out of various sizes of phones with only two hands?? Fun!) 

Perky Sun! Love ya! 

Me, Jessie, and fellow blogger Lindsay O. from Blossoming Souls! 

I hope y'all enjoyed these pictures today! Let me know what you thought in the comments. :) Were you at THSC 2017 this year?? 

2 comments:

  1. TEARS CRYING AND WISHING THAT I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Oh, the kids convention was THE most fun thing!!!! I was SOOOOOO sad to miss it this year, but I REALY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT TO DO IT NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW!!! Erica, Kids Convention wasn't the same without you! We missed you soo much! <3 I have bunches of videos to show you when you come back. ;) Missing you terribly!!

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!