Wednesday, September 13, 2017

::More Notebooks?!::



Hey Y'all!

I'm over here having some crazy new ideas... I'm always coming up with something exciting and adventurous. :) Well, this idea isn't too crazy...

How would y'all like another Sparkle For Jesus notebook?? I am coming up with plans... but I need some ideas for the name, theme, verse theme, and colors!

If you would be so kind... please fill out the form below to tell me your favorite options!



19 comments:

  1. This is so cool!!! I love it!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a good idea, Miss Blogger!! I love the notebook you made before! It was designed well and very pretty!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ***Also, everyone!!! Please, after you do the form, comment that you did it along with your name! Thanks! I like to know who's choosing what. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks, Shalom! I appreciate it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it, too!! I CANNOT wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I did it! Not today though; I think it was yesterday. And I think I was signed into Crafty Kids. I'm the one who wrote John 8:12 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! That verse is wonderful, thanks for recommending it! :)

      Delete
  7. I did it girl!
    This is such an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!