Tuesday, September 5, 2017

::My Top 15 Pins from August::



Hello Y'all! 

It's been too long since I've done a personal post! Life has been busy as school is officially starting up! And you all know that I'm a Pinterestholic, and I've been doing a "top pins of the month" post for a few months, so I'm going to continue that. :) Here are my Top 15 Pins from August. :)


Yes! We all need to talk to our Lord every day! <3 

I want this ukulele!!! 

How true <3 

Isn't this fluff-ball adorable?! 

I love this dress!! 

This is sooo funny and true too! :P 
I thought this was beautiful <3 
Can I get a ditto?! ;P
I am in LOVE with this outfit!
(Although I would add maybe booties or gladiator sandals with it!)

I recently took the 16personalities.com test and I am an ESFP-a! If you haven't taken it, totally do it! It's so much fun!! :) 
Friendship Goals :) 
This is such a simple, yet beautiful reminder <3
This is sooo true about me! :P



This is so wonderful! 

I really need this :)



Well thanks, everyone! It's been a fun summer and I am very excited for the fall weather to begin! Have a wonderful week! <3 

Oh! And don't forget... I have a website designing company?!!! Check it out at Elegant Aspirations and share with your friends and on social media. :)




9 comments:

  1. All of those were so good!! <3 I love pins from Pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually got my dad to watch the BBC Pride and Prejudice with us a couple weeks ago ;) :P
    I enjoy looking through these posts.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!! That's something to put in the books ;P I'll have to get my dad to watch it with me sometime!

      Delete
  3. I L.O.V.E the 3rd picture!!!
    It's sooo true!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a very depressing yet painfully true reality of this world. I have always wanted to adopt children from Africa and also children with Downs Syndrome. That's something I've been really praying a lot lately as I am getting older. <3

      Delete
    2. That is soo touching Mrs. Blogger to know how much some people care!
      I would like to adopt to it's just SOO MUCH MONEY!:|

      Delete
  4. I love all of those picture. My fav. is the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!