Wednesday, December 20, 2017

//The Joy of Christmas Posts// My Top Christmas Pins//




Here I am with another Christmas post! {Finally!} Pinterest is absolutely loaded with beautiful Christmas themed Pins. Let me share some with you today. :)

This would be very pretty in front of tulle/lights.


pinterest :: selahcampbell


Life is Good


My Lockscreens - Christmas Backgrounds


My Lockscreens - Christmas                                                                                                                                                                                 More





Oh come let us adore Him #freeprintable via http://kaitlynbouchillon.com/

Jesus ... Best. Gift. Ever. Christian Christmas quote / Lettering via @chelceytate



#LIGHTtheWorld https://www.mormon.org/christmas/in-25-ways-over-25-days


All Photo Credit goes to Pinterestⓒ

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the "Jesus. BEST. GIFT. EVER."! Pinterest is great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is wonderful. :)

      |Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!