Wednesday, December 20, 2017

||Sparkle For Jesus Coloring Book?? Are You Interested??||



Hello!

This is something that had been on my mind lately.... A Sparkle For Jesus coloring book! Now I do not know if this is completely possible, but I am willing to try!

My current idea is to have a contest, but there will only be ranking, not a final winner. I'm calling out to all you amazing artists out there!!!

We will not have the contest right away, but the art will be strictly Sharpie/Black Permanent marker art. I will be honest with you if I am not going to include your art. I'm looking for embellished Bible verses and quotes from my blog only. :)

Please email me at sparkleforjesusblog@gmail.com with your responses, ideas, comments, and interests.

I feel SO bad for neglecting my blog this season!! I am planning on continuing the Christmas series later today and for the rest of the time leading up to Christmas day.

Have a blessed and Christ-centered week! I look forward to hearing from everyone. :)


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so, Beth!

      |Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a really neat idea! Is that the announcement? :D by the way, did you get my email with the tag links?

    Laura
    Flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura. Yes, it is! I absolutely did and really appreciate that!

      |Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mallory. :)

      |Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!