Monday, November 20, 2017

//Father-Daughter Camp Out 2017//

Hello Readers!

I have been neglecting this blog, haven't I?! Well I'll get back to the Christmas posts soon, but I recently went on a super amazing camp out and wanted to share some pictures with you. :)

My sweet daddy took me to a state park about three hours from our home where we spent lots of fun time with our dear friends from church on an annual father/daughter camp out! We mostly spent time roughing it and learning how to survive in the wild talking and laughing and eating like all girls do. :)

Friday night, we went on a 7 mile canoe trip on the Neches and Angelina {TX} rivers. It was a blast since we had a gorgeous full moon and clear waters. It was certainly an experience as we went through swampy areas, then the lovely open areas. I enjoyed it SO much!!

Here are some pictures from the special weekend. :)



Me and sweet Lizzie :) I got barely any sleep the night before this since I stayed us crazy late then couldn't sleep. So I was really tired in this picture! 

My Macbook makes the pictures look so much better than this Dell, but this was the beautiful lake!  
Me and dear Abby! 


We had to take a picture of our shoes, right?! 

Several of us father/daughter pairs took a fun hike! 

I love crazy sweet Lydz sooo much!!

Sweet Leah! 

I had to get at least one picture with my own daddy, right?!

A beautiful bridge scene! 

With effects, this picture looks incredible. The Dell takes character away for some reason and dulls them, but this one is amazing! I love it! 

Another picture from the hike. :) 

 (: Left to Right: Me, Esther, Abby :) 

We went kayaking on the lake in the morning! 

These trees were epic

It was SUCH a beautiful day!!

Hmm wonder what's in there...

More kayaking :) 

This picture makes my shirt look really weird :P

(: Left to Right: Cadie, Abby, Lizzie, Me, Becca :) 

It was special spending time with Esther! 

Well that was a few, if you want to see more, my Instagram is @sparkling_for_jesus and you can see more there! I have a private Instagram, so you will need to send an invitation and I'll approve it. :) 

I will definitely get back to Christmas posts again soon!! I also have a special announcement!! 

What are y'all doing this Thanksgiving?? Isn't it exciting to begin planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas?! 

Have a blessed week everyone. :) 

|Miss Blogger|




20 comments:

  1. That looks so awesome!! I always love camping!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! I've gone canoeing once and kayaking once-it was so fun!! We put our tree up the day before Thanksgiving...it's tradition. :) Love all the pictures! The bridge picture is especially pretty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a fun tradition! My family usually put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving, but this year, we decided to do it the week before so we could enjoy it longer!

      Well thank you so much. :) It really does look much better with Apple effects. ;P

      Delete
  3. That looked fun! Can't wait to hear the announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so much fun. I love camping, hiking, and kayaking too. It will be fun to hear your announcement soon! Bye for now!!
    -Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do it!

      |Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Announcement! When will you be announcing the announcement???

    (bethinboots.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I have a special announcement to make ;) I will post hopefully tomorrow!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Belise! I am new to your beautiful blog. :) I love it so much! This post was so sweet and I am so glad to see other girls who have great relationships with their dad. :)

    One of the things I love most about your blog is your Christmas posts. They make me so excited for Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Abi! Welcome to Sparkle For Jesus! I'm so glad you are enjoying it. :)

      I'm happy the Christmas posts get you in the spirit! That was my goal, so apparently it's working. ;P

      Thank you for commenting! I hope you will stick around in the future! <3

      |Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. Looks like you all had FUN!
    You have a super cute blog BTW! ~Alice~
    (mygoldenjourneyblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We absolutely did!

      Thank you very much! I hope you'll stick around an be blessed. :)

      |Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|

      Delete
  8. Have you noticed how many people have done your tag?! It seems like everyone is! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic! Would you mind shooting me an email {If you ever have the time!} with links to the blogs that have done the tag? I would greatly appreciate it!

      This brightened my day, Laura! Thank you!

      |Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|

      Delete
  9. It's only 7 days until Christmas.. you better get started in those Christmas posts!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Kristen! I know!! I have really slacked off on my blogging duties! I plan on starting them up tomorrow. :)

      |Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!