Hello Lovely Readers!
I must first off apologize! It has been over a month since I have posted, and that is just unacceptable! Please forgive me! Life just catches us, and I guess this little blog gets pushed to the back burner with school, life, ministry, babysitting, and everything in between gets busy. I'm gonna try to get better at that. :) Also! Please comment and contact me with post ideas! I seem to run out sometimes, and so I need questions asked and ideas given and {h i n t h i n t} maybe some guest posts. ;) But anyways!! Let's get going with this fun post!!
One fun idea I had for a post was to just show all of y'all some things that I love and use on a daily basis! These range from shoes to music to makeup to books to everything in between. I've included links and pictures so you can see everything and possibly buy them for yourself! These are just basic and fun items that get me through my day and make me happy. :)
This is my favorite mascara right now! It does tend to poke me in the eye since the applicator is such sharp plastic, but otherwise I love it!Find It Here!
I l o v e taking pictures with this camera! Such great memories instantly handed to ya!Find It Here!
My go-to lip paint right now! It is a m a z i n g!!Find It Here!
I'm absolutely loving this soundtrack!!Find It Here!
Forever my go-to shoe!Find It Here!
I l o v e this book!!Find It Here!
I could never survive without music and a camera!!Find It Here!
And lastlyyyy... this amazing notebook!! Find It Here! I've been hosting a giveaway for two of these beauties, and I'm so excited to announce the winners!!D r u m r o l l.......
Alice Seavey... from My Golden Journey Blog
a n d...
Grace Loo... from herself!! {One of my besties!}
Please email me or comment below so I can grab your address and get these sent off!! And of course, thanks to everyone else who participated! <3
Alright! That's a wrap! Comment below some of your favorite products that you use every day! <3

Great post! Hmm, post ideas... maybe Bible Study meathods? Those are always fun to read.
ReplyDelete~Ivie
Aww thanks! :) What a fabulous idea!
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
Welcome back! Congrats Alice and Grace!!! Hmm... One of my favorite products-Wissmann CD's! :P
ReplyDeleteLaura
flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com
Well, thank you, Laura! It is good to be back. :)
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
Yay! You posted! I always enjoy reading what you post. :D Good to know that I'm not the only person who kinda runs out of ideas to post...maybe a favorite snack/dessert recipe post??? Greatest Showman is AWESOME!!! :D Nice post! ;)
ReplyDeleteAww, I'm so glad you benefit from SFJ! Thank you for the idea! And, yes... The Greatest Showman is just amazing!!
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
I think I will probably buy that mascara soon! I have just been using my mom's and would like to buy my own!
ReplyDeleteI would love a post about some of your writing..
Glad you back to posting!!
Lilly
That is fabulous! I love this mascara along with L'oreal Paris "Lash Paradise!" I can email you some others if you want. :)
DeleteThank you! I will put that on the list! <3
|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
WHAT! That's so awesome, that I won! Thank you! congrats Grace that you won too! :)
ReplyDeleteI will send you an email, Belise! Thanks again!
~Alice~
I'm so happy for you! Thank you, and of course!
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
My younger sister (she is 9) has a camera like the one you have and she loves it too!
ReplyDeleteThis was a fun post. Thanks for sharing your favorite things. :)
~Alice~
Yes! I love that camera. :) You are so very welcome! I enjoyed planning it out. :) I might do a part 2!
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
Congrats Alice and Grace! Cool post! You could make this post into a tag!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea! You are totally welcome to copy this. :)
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
That would be SO much fun!!!!
Delete~Alice~
I'm going to do it! ;)
DeleteYAY! I can't wait to see it!!!!
Delete~Alice~
Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteAww, thank you, Laura! How did you know it was today?!
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
At the Writing Party! I remember it being on Laura Ingalls' birthday :D
DeleteWhy was I not surprised at any of these? Well, I guess I didn't know you were reading the book, but I definitely was not surprised by anything else...
ReplyDeleteHow was your Birthday??? Love you soooooooo much!!!!
astoryspinner.blogspot.com
Awesome!! Congrats. y'all!! I love your hair in that picture, up at the top. Byeee!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke for the awesome notebook! :) love ya!
ReplyDelete