Thursday, February 15, 2018
//Pray For Parkland Florida//
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I ask that you would join me today in fervent prayer for the victims of the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida. No words can express what these families and survivors are going through right now. Please take a moment to remember this and cry out to God for the peace that surpasses all understanding to be given to those involved.
Have a very blessed day! We are all truly blessed and I am so grateful. I love you all!
-Belise
4 comments:
I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.
I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.
Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This has been on my mind so much. I've had to turn off notifications for the news app on my phone so I don't hear more and more about this tradgedy and how they're making it political. It all comes down to the guy who had mental issues. In ways, I feel bad for the gunman. He had issues and no one seemed to address it enough. And so many lives were lost that I feel sad for these people, to lose loved ones on Valentines day of all days.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying hard for these families. I know the Bible says often people are taken before their time to protect them from tragedy to come, but it doesn't take away the pain we feel when something like this happens. Thank you for posting about this. We all need a reminder to pray for others. <3 <3
~Ivie
I haven’t heard of this tragic event!
ReplyDeleteCan you explain more to me over email??
Thank you so much for the reminder, Belise!! <3
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's just because I'm more aware of news and everything as I grow older, but why is it that there are so many shootings SO often? Really? How much hate and disturbance do you have to have in your life to murder innocent people? I guess it just shows me that that person--the shooter--may not have ever felt love. Or seen it. :( And took it out on others.
ReplyDeleteI'll pray for them. And everyone else, really. How hard would that be to have a friend or a son or daughter, innocent, gone in a flash. Still can't totally grasp it, but it has to be heart wrenching. Praying for peace especially. <3