Hello Dear Readers!
Last night I attended a delightful Valentine's party for young ladies at a dear friend's home! We had SUCH a super fun time and made lots of memories. :) I appreciate the heart-to-heart conversations and uplifting laughter and encouragement we all shared!
I recently got a new camera, and I've been learning how to use it, so please enjoy some pictures (Some may not be the best quality!) and tell me how your Valentine's Day was! <3
 |
| Sweet Julie and Hannah! Even though I've known them for a while... I still can't believe they aren't sisters! |
 |
| We all LOVE Lydz and Rebekah!! |
 |
| The mamas enjoyed some time talking also. :) This is Erica's mother who has written a marvelous book, Legacy: Reflections of A Homeschooled Homeschooling Mama, which I plan to review sometime soon! |
 |
| Love the expressions I catch!! ;) |
 |
| So serious yet so adorable!! <3 |
 |
| Sweet Gracie! |
 |
| "I just don't know why!!" haha I can't imagine what they were talking about ;P |
 |
| This was such a lovely table! |
 |
| I am living for this expression right now!! She probably thinks it's a horrible picture, but I think it's just adorable!! :) |
 |
| Such a blessing to have all these dear young ladies as sisters!! <3 |
 |
| We enjoyed lots of hugging and talking :) |
 |
| The gorgeous Abby!! <3 |
 |
| The table-cloths were so cute! |
 |
| Deep conversations... :) |
 |
| The beautiful Kristin and Esther! |
 |
| Dear Erica, from A Story Spinner! |
 |
| So lovely! <3 |
 |
| The lights made me so happy! |
 |
| Another lively table! |
 |
| Sweet Rebekah, Johannah, and Lydia! |
 |
| Beautiful girls!! |
 |
| More conversations... :) |
 |
| Experimenting with close-ups...!! |
 |
| The best cuddles ever!! We had so much fun... obviously! |
 |
| We enjoyed three SO yummy soups with homemade rolls and delicious salads and lovely drinks!! :) |
 |
| I loved my sweater!! |
 |
| Oh... shoessss!!! <3 |
 |
| Lots of laughter and giggles!! ;p |
 |
| The lovely Grace! |
 |
| And the stunning Kristin, again! :) |
 |
| And of course, fixing hair! |
 |
| My usual expression... :) |
 |
My daddy got me some lovely flowers for Valentines Day!!
|
We really did enjoy a delightful evening of food and sweet friends! How did you spend your Valentine's day?!
-Belise <3
You know Erica in real life? That's so cool. I love her blog and your blog and it always blows my mind when two bloggers know each other in real life, lol. I'm glad you had an awesome time! <3
ReplyDelete~Ivie
I do! We have been very close friends since we were 9 and 11. :) It is really special! Thank you, Ivie! <3
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
Last night was SO much fun!!! I had such a great time!!! I <3 you!!!
ReplyDeleteastoryspinner.blogspot.com
It absolutely was!! Love you too!! <3
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
That looks like so much fun!!! (Happy late Valentines Day!!!)
ReplyDeleteIt really was! Thank you! <3
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
It looks like you had an awesome time!! <3 So fun!!
ReplyDeleteWe absolutely did! <3 It was SO much fun! Such a blessing to have such jewels of friends. :)
DeleteThat looks like so much fun!! I went to a free concert. :)
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! Who was it? :)
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
FUN!
ReplyDelete~Alice~
Yes!!
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
This looks like so much fun! Love your sweater! <3
ReplyDeleteHadassah @ dassahphotography.blogspot.com