
Hello Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ!
I was recently tagged by Ivie to do this super fantastic tag! Please enjoy. :) I will add, I wasn't sure of 11 bloggers to tag, so that is the only rule I am not following! I'm so sorry! <3
Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you, Ivie!)
- Answer the eleven questions they gave you.
- Name eleven facts about yourself.
- Nominate eleven bloggers for this and let them know.
- Give them eleven questions.
The Questions:
1. Favorite candy?
This may seem super childish, but I love any chewy, sticky, super sweet, sour candy! But then my more mature side constantly craves Dove dark chocolate... So good!! I've loved Skittles since I was itty bitty too!
2. Favorite book?
I love the book Authentic Beauty by Leslie Ludy, along with the Wars of The Realm trilogy by Chuck Black! But there are so many, it is hard to decide!
3. Favorite author?
I love Janette Oke's classic books! And of course, Jane Austen! Otherwise, Catherine Marshall is fabulous along with Priscilla Shirer and Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird. There are so many!
4. Would you rather have to publish your first draft or publish your third draft?
Definitely third draft! It is polished and prepared. But another side of me would also publish a first draft just to show the raw and unedited side of writing that can still be compelling and captivating!
5. Favorite movie?
The Greatest Showman! Such an amazing musical with a beautiful cast and soundtrack! I also love Pride and Prejudice and the Kendrick Brothers movies. :)
6. Favorite Gif?
I don't really have a favorite GiF, but these relatable quotes gives me the giggles! ;) They pretty much describe me and my life! I hope this counts!

7. How long have you been blogging?
Around 2 years! I plan to do a blogiversary celebration sometime soon. :)
8. Do you like candles?
Absolutely love em!!
9. Rainy day or sunshine?
Sunshine!!!!!! Makes me sooo happy. :) It also makes me tan, haha... which I currently am not! ;) Rainy days are so cozy though! So I like both! <3
10. How long have you been writing seriously?
About two years. Still pressing on!
11. Reading or writing?
I would personally prefer reading because it gives me inspiration for writing and calms me down. :)
Eleven Facts About Me:
1. I am a country turned city girl!
2. I have a newfound clown phobia.
3. I play the piano, violin, and love singing!
4. My dream home would be a cozy, simple home on a LA beach in Texas... haha
5. I struggle with writing, but love it!
6. I am an alto and soprano, and whatever I need to be at the moment :)
7. I am ESFP
8. My favorite day of the week is Sunday! I love getting to go to church all day and fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ and hear sermons that press me on during the week!
9. My favorite quote is... "Don't let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world!"
10. My favorite music to listen to is The Piano Guys covers! Rewrite The Stars is my current favorite!
11. I am 5'7"!
The Re-Tag: (Again, I do not have 11 people to tag. So sorry! If you want to steal this tag, please do so!!)
1. Lilly Shyree
2. Beth Boots
4-11. Anyone else who hasn't been tagged but wants to do the tag!!
The Questions:
1. Do you have a life verse? If so, what is it?
2. What is your favorite drink from Starbucks?
3. Favorite song?
4. What motivates you most in your walk with Christ?
5. Favorite pastime?
6. Do you play an instrument? If so, what is it?
7. What color makes you happy?
8. What book has pushed you closer to Christ?
9. How old were you when you started blogging?
10. Favorite quote?
11. What is your dream?
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed reading through this tag! Tell me what you thought in the comments below, and I'll do my best to respond. :) Love you guys!
-Belise
Girl!!! Wars of the Realm?? O.K. So, the first book I read in two days and loved it, and the others were good, but they got way too over the top. There is another series of three books out there... ;)
ReplyDeleteSo funny about Batist girls, because, well, uh yeah. That picture is highly true!!!
Hahaha I love Wars of the Realm!! I really only liked the first and third books, the second one was a bit slow. :) Lol I'm good! ;)
DeleteI know, right?! Love it!!
|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
Thanks for tagging me but I think I am going to pass!
ReplyDeleteThat is totally fine! <3
Delete|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
I LOVE those memes! I've seen a couple of them! XD I love Skittles, too! My favorites are red and purple. :)
ReplyDeleteYes!! They made me smile. :) No way! Red and purple are my favorites too!!
DeleteThank you for commenting. <3
|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
Yay! I love your answers. Those Memes are hilarious AND relatable. I especially love the one about siblings not believing you're in charge. XD I relate to that.
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing it! <3
~Ivie
Thank you, Ivie! Yes, I totally relate also. ;P
DeleteAbsolutely! It was so much fun! <3
|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|