Sunday, May 27, 2018

//My Style of Late//+4 Patriotic Modest Outfit Ideas and My Favorite Things//



Hello World!!

I was thinking today... have I ever actually done my own fashion post?? I couldn't remember one! Today you get something fun and practical! I have three outfits that are specifically patriotic. :) You can put them to use tomorrow as we celebrate Memorial Day, and in only a couple months when we celebrate Independence Day! Here are my fashion favorites that I've recently enjoyed. Plus a picture of some of my favorite things this week!

Comment your favorite outfit and one thing you have enjoyed doing in your quiet time in the box below for a shoutout in my next post! Love you guys! <3




I particularly love this outfit!! Simple yet unique red shirt... high waisted denim skirt... Converse... recipe for a lovely outfit!!



I love this outfit because the the vintage vibes! Same red top... my favorite e v e r  navy lace midi skirt... and classic navy Keds... topped with a navy/white polka dot headband... makes me wanna smile and drink a Coke!! 


Quick comment... my sweet older brother took all these pictures of me. Wasn't that kind?! This specific outfit didn't get any good pictures. Thankfully this one isn't too bad. ;) 





 I just LOVE this dress from Old Navy!! Funny story... dear Erica's mother put it on the giveaway table at church. So guess who snagged it?! I seriously love it paired with some tan gladiators! Such a simple yet lovely look! <3


And lastly, these are some of my favorite things from this week. :) Simply said: Psalm 116 {Seriously... y'all read this!! So encouraging!} Converse, Coke because it looked cute in the picture, some dried up flowers from my sweet daddy, Sarah Mally's new book: Speak Truth In Your Heart, Watchman Nee's book: Sit, Walk, Stand, my Polaroid, the Lamplighter book: Treasures of the Secret Cove, and The Greatest Showman soundtrack... because why not?! 


I hope you enjoyed this post and that it inspired you! If you want to know where the clothing items came from so you can try to find it for yourself, comment/message/email me!! I LOVE hearing from y'all!!! <3

And don't forget what I said right above about the comments! For a shoutout, comment your favorite outfit and something that has encouraged you to practice in your quiet time lately.

I love and am praying for each one of you precious sisters and brothers in Christ! May He bless each of you richly!!

~Belise
Psalm 116

9 comments:

  1. Those outfits are super duper cute!!!! That skirt is just adorable! My kind of style is like a shirt tucked in a denim skirt or baggy capris (there has to be a real name for it lol) I also love braids, bandanas, skinny jeans, and denim jackets. Oh and flowy summer dresses are also some of my favorites! Haha. Hopefully I didn't talk to much about my style. :)

    Thank you so much for this post! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, and I wanted to add that today at a yard sale I found a denim skirt similar to the one that you have in your post. It's a button down that's a bit flowy and it is about knee length. I'm so excited!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh, the first and second outfits are so cute! I always enjoy your posts so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and gorgeous as always, Belise!!!!
    (I'm looking at that one dress... You know why!!!!)
    SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!
    astoryspinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are so sweet, Erica!!
      Haha... I might guess why. ;)

      Thanks for commenting!

      |Belise|

      Delete
  4. Those are such cute outfits!
    It's amazing to have older bros sometimes isn't it?
    My older bro takes pictures of me (with me asking him) sometimes to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you on my blog, by the way! I wasn't sure if you've been tagged or not, so I decided to tag you anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!