Hello, dear readers!!
Wow it's been forever since I've blogged! God has really blessed me this year with the ability to travel to many different events and places. I was looking through pictures last night and decided I would tell you all about them. :)
My year started with a bang as we went to Virginia and Washington D.C. in April. My mom, older brother, and I all headed out at 2:00 AM on our journey out east. Fun fact... I'd never been on a plane before, so I was super pumped for this experience! And it did not disappoint- so incredibly fun!!
We arrived in Lynchburg, Virginia after a rough 45 minute flight from Charlotte- I could feel every move of the plane. It wasn't fun! Lynchburg was so beautiful and I had the best time seeing mountains for the first time and seeing tulips that were actually in the ground. So small, but the best ever.
The purpose of our trip was for my big bro to visit Liberty University. When he said he was going, I just told him and my mom that I was going to come to, and that was that. ;) I'm not missing out on any fun!! I loved getting to see the college and it was a super fun weekend. Happy ending to the story, he just got accepted! Crazy that he's actually leaving me forever, but exciting that he gets to move on to this new stage of life. I'm not gonna talk about that anymore...
Thanks for the free coffee, Emma... whether you were going to get it or not, I enjoyed it. ;)
I took a lot of really random pictures, enjoy. ;)
Fox News personality (news anchor, TV person, I really don't know what to call them) Harris Faulkner spoke. So good!!
They played The Greatest Showman one night, so you can guess who was happy! ;)
After our little adventure in Virginia, we took a short drive over to Washington D.C. WOW what an experience!!! So fun. I'll let the pictures tell the stories. :)
I spot Oprah and Frederick Douglass in this picture... haha
This was so incredible!! To get to see our nation's foundation was just indescribable.
We got to visit the Museum of the Bible. :) I want to go back!!
Hey hey hey... we saw some protestors! ;P
Cherry blossoms were in bloom! So gorgeous!
I absolutely l o v e d the Smithsonian!
When I got to "meet" the president ;)
Ohhh it's Winston Churchill!
After an exhausting yet memorable and so wonderful trip out east, we came home to warm weather and southern comforts. :) Virginia and Washington were amazing!!
Give me a couple months of schoolwork, track meets, volunteering, serving, teaching, etc... I finally crossed out the last date on the calendar before I headed over to Pensacola, Florida! Wow wow wow this was the BEST trip ever! I loaded up with my mama and Erica to take a road-trip to Pensacola Christian College for summer music academy. Y'all, this was honestly probably the best two weeks of my year! I made so many memories, met so many new people {including 3 new best friends that are so priceless and such world-changers!} I learned many things about music, got minimal amounts of sleep, ate some amazing food, and heard some life-changing sermons during chapel in the morning and evening. I could go on and on about this camp, but I don't have enough time, sadly. If you ever want to hear more about it, just call me and I'll keep you busy for hours! Here are some pictures to tell the story. :)
{Maddie}
{Me, Oli, Maddie, Juliette}
{Regan}
{Gracie and me}
{Erica, me, and fooooood}
{Regan}
{Erica, me, ice creaaaaammmm!!!}
{My iPod got hacked several times}
{My amazing family}
{R to L: Juliette, Me, Essa, Hannah, Erica, Oli}
{L to R: Stetson, Hannah, Me, Regan}
{L to R: Hannah, Me, Regan}
{L to R: Riley, James, Grace, Me}
{Gracie and Me}
{Hannah and Essa}
{Jamesie}
{Hannah and I}
{Two models}
{L to R: Kristy, Grace, Me, Essa}
{Another model}
{Me and Susanna!}
{Susanna and Nathan}
{We had so many memorable nights crying, laughing, praying, singing, talking, eating, such a blessing!!}
{Me, Alexa, Juliette}
{Juliette, Regan, Me}
{Brittany and I}
{Nathan and I}
{L to R: Obed, Luiz, Juliette, Pedro, Me, and down below, Karina}
{Our adorable roomie, Hannah}
I've missed y'all so much! Hit me up in the comments and let's chat about my travels and your's! Praying for y'all!! <3
-Belise
{Psalm 116}

Wow! My family lived about 12 minutes from Lynchburg for a few years! We moved away in 2016. I've seen that LU mountain so many times going to Wal-Mart!
ReplyDeleteAww that's great!! So gorgeous up there!! <3
Delete|Belise|
Cute pictures!!! You look like you had an awesome summer!! <33333
ReplyDeleteThanks, lovely!! I was just absolutely blessed!! <3
Delete|Belise|
Oh and I have those brown sandals that you are wearing in some of the pictures! I wear them all the time! So cute and comfortable!!
ReplyDeleteYasss!! I wear them all the time. :) So versatile, comfortable, and adorable!!
Delete|Belise|
Looks like you have had a BUNCH of fun!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures there soo cute!
Aww, thanks dear. :)
Delete|Belise|
Ha Ha!!! Some weird pictures of me, my dear!!! But then again... I've got weirder ones tucked away on my phone!!!
ReplyDeleteAWWWW!!!!!!! I miss that place... and everything... Awesome, awesome time... You got some gorgeous pics on that Sunday girl!!! I wasn't in them because I was hobbling around back far away, sweet Hannah was walking with me in horror of the condition of my feet, but I got some good black dress pics later on Friday. ;)
Ha ha!!! Girl, half of those pictures are absolutely dreadful of myself! The ones Stetson has make me cringe every time! Lol Thank goodness he doesn't care about looks. ;)
DeleteI MISS IT TOO!!!! So very much. 281 days to go!!
Aww you are so sweet. :) We had fun taking them! You looked absolutely gorgeous!! Love ya girl!! <3
|Belise|