Hello, y'all!
Today I figured I'd give y'all a worthwhile post since it's been such a long time. I have been extremely busy with life, but I don't want to leave you guys hanging. :)
It's been a while since I've written a "Top Pins" post, so today I'm bringing you the top 20 pins of my Pinterest this summer! I hope you enjoy and please let me know in the comments what you've been up to lately, and what your favorite pin was from this collaboration.
Today, I'm going to give you 5 pins from 4 different categories... Fashion, from my board "I'm a Lady"-- Humor, from my board, "Laughing"-- Photography, from my board "Take a Picture, It's a Memory"-- and lastly, Happiness Aesthetics, from my personal favorite board, "H a p p y." Enjoy!
I'm A Lady...





My style lately is very natural, boho, classic, vintage, and elegant. Check out more of my fashion pins here... I'm A Lady
Laughing...





I'll have a post about it soon, but I've been forced to go gluten/dairy/caffeine free. Hence the food memes. ;) Check out more pins to bring a smile to your face here... L a u g h i n g
Take a Picture... It's a Memory...





Find more gorgeous photography aesthetics here... Take a Picture... It's a Memory
H a p p y...





Find more h a p p y pins here... H a p p y
And now, it's YOUR turn! Hit me up in the comments guys! Do you have a Pinterest? Share your account in the comments and tell me which board you most enjoy from my choices... Find more pins at Pinterest/SmileyBrookie.
I look forward to hearing from you guys! Here's some updated pictures of your much-behind-the-times blogger. ;)
Sending Hugs and Smiles,
|B e l i s e|





Loved it, Belise!!
ReplyDeleteAww, you're so kind, Danielle! Thanks for your comment!
Delete|Belise|
Wow!!! Those pics turned out so good!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI loved all the pictures, I could definitely see you posting every single one of them... <3
They did!! I'm so sorry!! I forgot to give photo creds to my absolutely AMAZING photographer! Thanks, girl! ;)
Delete|Belise|
Fun post! I especially liked the "Laughing" pins. :P And the pictures of you are lovely!
ReplyDeleteI also do have a Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/faithstorywrite/ :) I'll have to check out the rest of your boards sometime!
I recently found your blog here, and I'm really enjoying it! God bless, and keep sparkling for Jesus! :)
~Faith
faithygirly.blogspot.com
Cute pins! :D
ReplyDelete