Wednesday, March 29, 2017

::Last Minute Submissions::

Hi Everyone!

I am planning on mailing the SFJ Newsletter this Saturday. If you have any last minute submissions for me to include, please email those to me ASAP! I appreciate having outside materials in the newsletter like articles, short stories, pen-pal ads, photos, poems, and other inspirational items.

Please email your submissions to me by Friday at 12:00. You can email me at sparkleforjesusblog@gmail.com

Thanks! I will look forward to hearing from you. :)

His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Are you going to be including your short story that you sent to me? I think you should!!

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!