Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Whatever is Lovely Notebook Now Available!

I am so excited to announce that my first Sparkle For Jesus notebook is available! 

It might take a few days for it to show up on Amazon, but I am going to be hosting a giveaway as soon as my copies come in. 

I will be giving away two copies of the Whatever is Lovely notebook. Enter below! 


The giveaway begins tomorrow at noon, hopefully! a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE notebooks!!!! What writer can't use another notebook or two or three? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to look for your notebooks on Amazon!

    Abi | theleft-handedtypist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!