Hello Guys!
I am here to introduce a new series entitled Be a Testimony!
I will post every week a new post about how we can sparkle
through shining Jesus in our lives. If you are interested in writing a guest
post, email me and I will send you the list of topics you can choose from. I
hope this will encourage you as your *sparkle* for Jesus!
Here’s the first post: Serving Others
My dad drove me and my brother up to the
building, a huge church, and we jumped out excitedly. It was the day I had been
looking forward to—my brother and I would be volunteering in the tween girl’s
and boy’s programs at the THSC 2016 Convention. Now that I think about it, I
probably wasn’t thinking about how I would be serving others. You know what? I
was serving the parents, the children, the people who ran the programs, the
convention, and people in general. If I had sat down and thought about it, I
would have realized that this was an amazing opportunity for me to shine Jesus.
Not that I didn’t, now I just think about how much greater the opportunity was
than I thought. I had a fabulous time and it was an amazing time of serving
with my best friends!
The Lord says in Galatians 5:13 “You, my brothers and sisters, were called
to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve
each other humbly in love.”
The world says to be selfish, but we
are called to serve others!
Simply helping a busy mom for a day with
dishes, cooking, cleaning and babysitting will be a
blessing! Here are ten ways
you can *sparkle* this week by serving others:
~Smile
~Offer to hold a baby at church
~Cook dinner for your mom
~Say kind and uplifting words
~Clean a small part of your house
~Help with your siblings
~Do something out of the ordinary
~Leave a quarter on a gum machine or a dollar
on a drink/snack machine
~Share a Bible verse with someone
~Assist an elderly person whenever you see them
in need
These are just a few ways. We are called to
serve others rather than selfishly indulge in our own fleshly desires. Spread
your *sparkle* this week and serve others!

This is so good!! Most of the teens of this day don't do ANY of these. I'm glad there are other girls who want to do things that aren't the most exciting for Him!!
ReplyDeleteI know! Thanks for your support and prayers! You are such a great friend. :) <3
DeleteThank's Anne!
ReplyDeleteI <3 this! Thank you, this was beautiful, B.M.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Arie!
DeleteThis had some great ideas in it; I can't wait to get next week's!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad it inspired you!
Delete