I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote... Sorry!! :( Life has been so busy and we were out of town last week.
Tomorrow I hope to write a Saturday Ramblings post, but for today I'm going to leave you with two videos!
One is a song that I have had in my head ALL week. Listen to the words, they are powerful!
The second is a hilarious video to brighten your day from Jostie Flicks!
Let me know what you liked about both!
Mercy Said No:
Jostie Flicks:
Have a great Friday night!
His Handmaiden,
B.M. ❤❤❤❤❤
Me and my sister got quite a laugh out of that second video! 😊
ReplyDeleteAnd this is kinda random, but, since you read Pride and Prejudice, didn't you think it was funny how Jane Austen made Elizabeth go on and on about Jane being so good and angelic?😜
I'm so glad!
DeleteYES!! I did notice that. :) Somehow the most beautiful, attractive, longed-for, amiable, and "perfect" sister happens to have the name of the author!!
Haha. The Hallmark one was hilarious!! It explains those movies exactly!! xD
ReplyDeleteI listened to most of that song. I think I've heard it before. It's beautiful!!
- Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)
I know, right?!
DeleteIt is such a powerful song that I have listened to over and over this week! Thanks for commenting. :)
lol lol lol I love that hallmark video it made me, my sister, and my mom laugh!!!
ReplyDeletelove,
Beth(Lilly's sister)
LOL! I thought it was pretty funny too, Beth! I had a great time with you at ATI!! <3
DeleteThe hallmark video is so funny!!
ReplyDeleteI know!! So true too... O_O
Delete