Thursday, May 18, 2017

::New Store Items!!::

Hey Guys!

I have added some more store items: Waffle Knit Scarves!

These are gorgeous additions to any outfit and they always gain compliments. I have five colors currently available: Soft Green, Midnight, B+W, Sequined Blue, and Oceianus. 

Price: (Regular) $10.00
          (Sequined) $13.00

Shipping is $3.00 and I will hopefully get your order to you a week later. Email your orders to sparkleforjesusblog@gmail.com

Cherry will be available soon! 

Oceianus 



B+W

Average Length

Sequined Blue

Soft Greens

Midnight

8 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I actually have several that you've given me through the years...
    Great idea to sell them!!! You should start an Etsy shop one of these days!!!
    P.S. I have an Etsy shop to sell reborn dolls... It's called Butterfly Sisters.
    P.S.S. You have no idea of all the things you can do with a waffle knit scarf!!! They also make good room decorations. ;)
    P.P.S.S. Buy at least one of these things, you never know what you could do with it!!! Plus, when fall rolls around (at the end of summer!) you'll want one if you like scarves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. :) Thanks, Erica! They are pretty easy to get creative with!!
      P.S. If you want to get rid of any since you've pretty much been my guinea pig, you can give some back. ;) LOL
      ~B.M.

      Delete
  2. Those are so cute!! I love waffle knitting. It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne! I know, right?! It's easier than it looks, too. :)

      Delete
  3. Love them so cute
    Did you Make them??

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so cool. I have 2 and they comfy and not hot. I love them!
    love,
    Beth(I don't have a blog yet)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are. sorry:)
      love,
      Beth(I don't have a blog yet)

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!