Tuesday, August 29, 2017

::Introducing My New Design Website!::


Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted in a while, so sorry! I've been busy starting school and surviving storms... so yeah. ;P  Please be praying for Houston! There is such devastating flooding and stranding going on near me, but praise God, He has protected my family and I. We are trying to give back as much as we can since we are so blessed. Please keep Texas in your prayers! 

Well... y'all probably saw the header... I have started a new Blog Designing Website! It's something I have been interested in before, but now I'm just doing something about it. :) 

For only $10.00-$20.00, you can have a gorgeous blog/website in your hands! For more information, please visit the site! 

::Elegant Aspirations by Elise Website Design::


If you want a blog or website designed, please let me know and contact me through the site! There is a welcome post that walks you through my process. One thing I haven't posted information on is payment options. I can take cash or check through the mail. :) 

Also, please share this with friends, on your blogs and on social media! I would love some business! Thanks and have a blessed and Christ-centered week! <3

9 comments:

  1. So exciting!! It looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I just realized I horribly misspelled a word in that comment. :P So here's a new response!

      Thank you, Anne! Feel free to advertise!! <3

      Delete
    3. OK, thanks!!! I will be sure to do a blogf post on that soon!! :)

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful!! May God bless your business!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray with you Miss. Blogger!!
    I have a friend who lives in Houston and she says that people driving around in boats instead of cars, bc it is sooo bad!!

    God bless Miss. Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!