Hi Everyone! Y'all asked for another notebook, and I got one for ya! I'm announcing the Shine Bright: A Notebook to Inspire! You can purchase it today on Amazon. :) Please share with your friends and buy one soon!
Thanks, Laura! Great question: the inside features a cover page, "belongs to" page, fifty pages of lined note sheets, and "prayer requests", "prayers answered", "favorite Bible verse and book pages" in the back. :)
I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.
I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.
Awesome!! IT LOOKS SO PRETTY!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it, Anne!
DeleteYay!! It's really pretty! <3
ReplyDeleteI appreciate it, Lilly!
DeleteOMW I love your new notebook girl it is sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove everything about it!!
Thank you, Brianna!
DeleteThanks, Beth!
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty! What's it like inside?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Laura! Great question: the inside features a cover page, "belongs to" page, fifty pages of lined note sheets, and "prayer requests", "prayers answered", "favorite Bible verse and book pages" in the back. :)
Delete