Hello Dear Readers!
You likely read the title of this post and though, "Wait, what?!" But YES! I am going to be starting somewhat of a countdown to Christmas today! It is only two months away, two! I am a total holiday person, so I want to get in the spirit as soon as possible. :)
While Texas weather does NOT allow any chilly weather up until Christmas or even at all, you can still be in the Christmas spirit! {It can be very hard...}
In the next two months, I will Christmas-themed stories, articles, history, giveaways, contests, quizzes, and guest posts!

Does this sound like fun??! I am ready to begin a fun journey in the two months leading up to Christmas as we celebrate and remember the birth of Christ Jesus our Lord. Will you join me?
Here are some Christmas quotes and verses to get us started. Have a fantastic day, everyone!


Ohhh!! CHIRSTMAS!! I can't wait for more posts in the furture.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad, Anne!
Delete*future
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like sooo much fun girl!!
ReplyDeleteWhen are you going to start??
Well, this was my first post! I will start hopefully this Friday! I have VERY special guest posts planned! ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun can't wait!!
DeleteFun!! Love all the quotes!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on wanting to get into Christmas!! I've gotten out the hot drinks, done school outside (because when you have so much you might as well enjoy it...right?) and putting together those warm/fall outfits. <3 this time of year so much!!
- Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)
Me too!! The weather was oh so lovely today! I was actually cold which NEVER happens in Texas.:)
DeleteShould I call you Belise now?
ReplyDeleteYou may call me Belise if you wish. :)
ReplyDeleteok! Thanks
Delete