Thursday, February 22, 2018
//New SFJ Mini-Ebook!//
Hello Precious Readers!! I am so excited to announce that I have a new mini-eBook available! The title is Spending Time with Our King and it is a few pages of encouragement to you. :)
If you would like to receive the eBook, please email me at sparkleforjesusblog@gmail.com with (written in the subject box) the subject: eBook Request_Spending Time With Our King.
Once you have received the mini eBook, please let me know your thoughts on it! I would also encourage you to share it with friends and family. I pray it blesses you! :)
I look forward to sharing this with you! I pray it brings glory to our Father and presses us on towards the cross!
Have a very blessed day! May Christ richly bless each of you! <3
-Belise
4 comments:
I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.
I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.
Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How neat!!! I did not know you were working on this!!! I can't wait to read it!!!
ReplyDeleteastoryspinner.blogspot.com
Aww! It was a last minute project. :) It's pretty much a spiritual essay or glorified blog post. But in a different form! Warning to those who love long eBooks! This is under 10 pages! So it's a quick, but hopefully inspiring read!
DeleteI'm so glad!!
|Belise|sparkle-for-jesus.blogspot.com|
She didn't tell me either... so secretive. ;) So cool!! I will try to get one soon!!
DeleteCool!!!
ReplyDelete