Thursday, July 27, 2017

::AND the WINNER IS.....::

Congratulations, Grace Anna! Everyone (Including me) LOVED your outfit and the beautiful pictures! 

Have a great day everyone and thanks for participating in this fun post! 



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Super cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB GRACE!!!!!!! I kept telling her the outfit was adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE WINNER AS SHE DOES NOT HAVE A BLOGGER ACCOUNT, THE ONE AND ONLY GRACE:
    "Erica tortured me in this experience with pictures and hair and clothes."
    WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!