Wednesday, August 9, 2017

::My Very First VLOG!!!::



Hi Y'all! Today I recorded my very first vlog! Please watch it and enjoy and then afterwards, please leave me comments and questions!! ;) {Please excuse the frizzy hair, bad lighting, and mumbling!}

Virtuous Daughters Information:

Tiffany Schlichter

tiffany@et-roofing.com

21000 FM 705
Broaddus, TX 75929





10 comments:

  1. I <3 this, B.M.! This blessed me! I can't wait to watch more of your vlogs!

    - Lilly Shyree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome questions!! I can't wait until the Q & A vlog!!! My questions: What is your favorite color? What do you like to do in your freetime? What is your favorite book?
    What is your top three songs? What is your favorite thing to blog about?
    Thanks, Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne! I'll tap those down. đŸ˜‰Great questions!!

      Delete
  3. So cool! My Question is: Who is your favorite actor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Questions number 1) How many kids do you want? ;P

    Question number 2) What do you want to name your kids? :D

    Questions number 3) What is the most special gift you've ever received?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE these questions!!! I'm so excited to do a q&a!! ❤️ Thanks!

      Delete
  5. You look like Jinger Duggar! :)
    Here's a question! What grade are you in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, really?! I guess I never saw that resemblance! Thanks! And, awesome question. :)

      Delete

I l-o-v-e comments, so please don't hesitate to do so!! But, I will not approve of your comment unless it follows the verse, Philippians 4:8 which is the basis for this blog.

I will not approve comments that use vulgar, rude, or condescending language, and I will not approve comments that do not make sense or continue a debate/argument through comments.

Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback!